Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Spring Bunny....Preparing for Easter!

Well, i'm hoping Winter will end soon, as this has been a very long Winter here in Windsor, Ontario! I do love snow, the many types of snow, my favourite are the big soft floaty flakes....so magical! However. It's been FREEZING!!! I have freezer burn on my forehead!! The wind is crazy cold! But i still love snow :)

Spring is coming, and that means Easter! and BUNNIES! I do so love bunnies. So i am really looking forward to making all new types of toys to please all types of customers wishes!


You can find the pattern for this cutie pie on Makezine.com and it is a pattern written by Stephanie Jessica Lau. Easy to follow and cute to boot! I did change my hook size from 2.00mm up to 3.50mm. Made my bunny just shy of 8 inches tall including the ears! Not sure if i need new glasses or my fingers are too big, but 2.00mm needles are TEENY WEEENY! 


And just before i leave you, a little bunny backside, with a cute little tail :P